Presents for Bella
This should sum up her wants and desires pretty well these days. Ideas for birthday/Christmas/anytime:
- Wrapping paper. Or plain paper. No gift needed. Just crinkly.
- A box. Preferably one she can crawl in.
- A door stop thingy- the ones that go “boing” then you smack them.
- Small pieces of dirt/kitty litter/carpet fibers.
- Diaper cream. To gnaw on while at the changing table.
- Cords – anything with a plug in.
- Coupons/paper with bright colors on them she can crawl around with in her hand.
- A kitty that will let her pull, pinch, lick, gum, and poke it on demand.
- A laptop. Not those kiddie kinds, the real thing. She knows.
- Something loud that repeats the same song/sound over and over and over while she beats on it mercilessly and screams with delight, as I begin to understand no one at Fisher Price can possibly have children of their own.
That should help anyone who wants to get her something.