You know that lady who is seriously always worried about coupons? Or Uncle Jed who brags about how his wife Erma can feed their family of 16 for $4.00 a week?
How when you’re on a budget, even things like SPAM start to look pretty good for the price?
NO. And I don’t want to hear about it again. You need to go read my post on how to be awesome and save money on groceries. I’m guest posting for The Leaky Sippy today, and quite frankly I’m pretty amazed I can talk with some knowledge on things like “dried goods” and “double batches” – even the filthy word “bulk”. Because 3 months ago? I never even thought those words.
Be sure to follow her while you’re over there, she has a lot of amazing giveaways and a great story of her life.
– In other news, I’ve made some changes here and there to the blog (my poor, patient host Kelly is so wonderful). now have a Networked Blog link for those of you on Facebook who would like to follow. Also – the yahoo sign-in of my Google reader doesn’t seem to be working, so Networked Blogs is another option.
– Cloth Diapering 101 has been updated with new links and a few new suggestions. I plan on putting a FuzziBuns review on there today.
– I’ve got some ads up for stores I LUV. Also – Pear Tree is having a 40% off sale (among other things) today for Cyber Monday.
– Don’t forget there are a few different ways you can keep updated on new posts without having to check back continually: Networked Blogs, My RSS feed, subscribing by email, Google Friend Connect, following me on Twitter.
– And if you leave a question in a comment or want to know what other people say in response, be sure to click the “Subscribe” button below the comment box to get emailed new replies automatically – for that post only. I try to respond to as many as I can while Bella naps.
– What are the Tweet/Share/Like things about at the top and bottom of posts? Well, these share posts you like with your friends/followers. So Tweeting is for Twitter, Sharing makes a link that posts on your FB wall that you can give an intro to, and Liking simply shows on FB as “So and So likes ::post name:: on Hormonal Imbalances”. They are also on my pages, in case you want to share Cloth Diapering 101 with a pregnant friend, or WW Recipe of the Week with someone who is on a diet.
– Also, my little sister is having surgery in the next few days on her kidney – so please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, send good vibes, well wishes, whatever. Thanks so much.
Now go check out my post and leave a comment – please. 🙂