- Unspoken Grief: My fellow Babbler Devan started this site because of all the children she’s lost in her journey of motherhood. A community of women (and I’m sure men as well) gather here to share their stories that might not be told anywhere else. She offers information on what to do after a loss – immediately and long term, as well as coping mechanisms, understanding triggers, and simply finding the way you want to grieve. Her site has been an amazing part of my healing.
- Liberating Working Moms: Tracy and I are friends who go back a looong way. She’s started a blog with a community of working moms who share stories on everything from daycare woes, pumping while at work, recipe ideas, and style. Her blog offers support for all types of working moms – and the posts are regularly syndicated on BlogHer and picked up by working mom magazines.
- Lilla Rose: Jackie sells the cutest hair accessories on the planet – for all ages. Lilla Rose carries headbands, clips, and bobby pins of all kinds – each gorgeously designed. The chopsticks are some of my very favorites for that messy bun look we all love.
- Uncoordinated Mommy: Tracy is a mom of one with another on the way. She has all kinds of incredible tutorials on her blog, along with sharing her story and beautiful pics documenting her life.
- Domestic Commando: An unbiased book – works really well for either stay at home moms or dads, short term or long term. Toni’s goal with the book is “to make home life a little easier and safer, and to help moms (and dads) shake off the judgment of others who think they aren’t smart or interesting because they chose to be stay-at-home parents at some point in their lives.”
- Cupcake Mag: Casi is another writer on Babble with me – and her site is full of information on everything fashion and celebrity oriented. From the best fall bags to makeup of the stars – it’s all here. Psst – she’s currently looking for contributors!
- The Momma Diaries: Kami’s honesty and amazing strength blow me away. She’s a SAHM, and has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) – or brittle bone disorder. She’s also a mom, writer, and someone I’m so sorry I missed at BlogHer this year.
- Good Girl Gone Green: I love Stephanie, and her powerful message of being more eco friendly. Her Project Green Foot is totally inspiring about changing the way we live. I finally met her at BlogHer and can tell you – she’s just as crunchy as her blog says. I applaud her for how very much she cares about how she lives.
- Mom to 5K: Tracy’s inspiring blog about getting herself from frazzled working mom to running a 5K while losing weight (and looking amazing). She’s keeping track of it all along the way, while being brutally honest and how much it sucks but how the end is so worth it.
- Team Tori: Tori is a darling little girl battling neurofibromatosis – a genetic disease that causes cancerous tumors to grow. Her mom chronicles her and her siblings lives on her blog, and shares the milestones Tori reaches as she truly lives despite what she deals with.
I have a few spots available, some reserved, and some opening up in the next several days. Be sure to check out my Ads & PR page as it tells you what slots are available and when, and how much they are. I use Passionfruit so it’s very simple to do.
Also – code ADOPT gets you 15% off any spot this month. 🙂
Thank you again to each of the people behind the sites for choosing my blog to share their life and work on.