I really did. When Sam left, all I could think of was passing 7 weeks of Bella and I staring each other down.
77 hours of face time a week. Excluding naps and night. That’s a heck of a lot of time to fill when you don’t get an evening or weekend break for a little while.
But, it’s been the opposite. I’ve been so busy in fact that it’s hard to find the time to fit in a lot of things. Between doctor appointments, therapy appointments, work, playdates, taking the cat and dog to the vet multiple times, and then just life in general – most night I collapse into bed around 9 and pass out.
Thankful that the time has flown, we finally found a sitter, and today leaves us 3 weeks to go without Daddy.
Here’s what else I’ve been working on in the meantime:
- My 9 Favorite Products for Dry Skin During Pregnancy – because we live in the desert. Enough said.
- What a 12 Week 3D Ultrasound Looks Like – our little one in 3D!
- 14 Questions and Tips for Hiring a Nanny Before the Baby – been there, been hired. It’s a easier process if you know what to ask before hiring someone.
- 12 Weeks Pregnant: Stats, Symptoms, and a Pic – this past week!
- Making the Best of a Duty Station You Didn’t Want – what happens when life gives you El Paso.
- The Grass is Always Greener. And Browner. – how working from home sparks the “You’re so lucky” comments.
- Goodbye First Tri: A Look Back in Pictures – a look into my Instagrammed life over the past 3 months of pregnancy.