If you have ever taken a look at my Instagram feed, or maybe have seen my check in’s on Facebook, you might have an idea that I enjoy coffee. A lot. Even pregnant. Even if it gives me the most horrible heartburn on the planet right now. It’s ok. I just take it a bit slower. I love it.
Hot. Cold. Reheated for the 4th time at 3:27pm on a Thursday in hopes I’ll actually finish one hot.
At Blissdom this year, Seattle’s Best Coffee hosted one of the breakfasts, and I remember all of us were SO excited. Nothing more empowering than a room full of smart women who all have something to say and get to consume massive quantities of coffee while doing so. It was like an explosion of awake.
Then Seattle’s Best contacted me about doing a review/giveaway of a “Hot Iced” gift set they have. It comes with everything you need to have hot or iced coffee to go, and also a personal brewer for days when you don’t feel like making a whole pot.
I am so excited to give the Seattle’s Best Hot Iced gift set to one of you! Here’s what you’ll get:
The Hot Iced gift-set includes:
- One-month supply of Seattle’s Best Coffee® (4 bags!)
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Tumbler for your iced and frozen coffee drinks
- Seattle’s Best Coffee Hot Travel Mug to enjoy our brewed coffee on-the-go
- Melitta coffee brewer and recipe for a totally new way to make a single cup of coffee
- Simple Iced Coffee recipe featuring our go-to cold brew method
- Coffee scoop to measure the perfect amount of coffee
It’s easy – simply use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter. Leave me a comment for the mandatory entry (see first link in widget for question). I’ll choose a winner Friday! Once you get your coffee we can RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER.
Or just find a happy place as the kids make another mess. 🙂
Good luck y’all!