If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you’re going to love this:
You can now order a Harry Potter Butterbeer (frappuccino or latte) from Starbucks.
Will they have it listed publicly? No, but on the site Starbucks Secret Menu, (how do we all not know about this??) they list all the ways to make favorite, unheard of, drinks. This includes a Butterbeer as a Frappuccino, or a Latte.
Go in and order one today. You need to tell them the ingredients for the butterbeer to be made – they won’t know how to make a butterbeer otherwise. If it seems too sweet, do what I did and only do 2 pumps for the grande latte instead of 3. Add caramel drizzle for a pretty top!
Here’s the recipe (for a grande):
Cold Butterbeer: (Frappaccino)
- A Creme Frappuccino base. Don’t skimp on the fat by asking for skim or 2% milk as whole milk is required for the right consistency.
- Add 3 pumps of caramel syrup
- Add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Top with caramel drizzle
Hot Butterbeer: (Latte)
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top
- Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
Recipe via Starbucks Secret Menu