Y’all sick of hearing about it yet?
Tomorrow is Land of Nod day! I am so excited.
MY HOUSE HAS TO BE SO CLEAN. There is so much to do!
Sam is off the next 3 weeks for vacation, so he’s been home to simultaneously create more mess and help me clean and organize. I don’t think Bella quite “gets” it all yet. We were able to peek in some of the boxes to make sure everything arrived that was supposed to, and she is in love with this alligator print, the bug wall hanging, and these amazing dinosaurs.
I love it all. No favorites. Just all.
I think I love the two bookshelves a little bit more than anything. So much space for all the books Bella and I have for school and reading. Thank you Molly from Dibble and Dash on Instagram. If you don’t follow her, she sells the most amazing children’s books. I plug her IG sale times into my Google calendar just so I can get the books I want.
Everyone on the LoN team will be here bright and early tomorrow to set things up, then Friday is the photoshoot. Quite honestly, if you don’t subscribe to their print catalog, now is the time. We’ll be in the Feb. issue and I think that comes out in Jan. I hand it back to Bella in the car and let her browse through it – keeps her entertained for quite a while.
I can’t wait to show you all the finished room!!
Pimpin’ out my other writing and friend’s stuff:
- O’ Christmas Tree: A Craft Perfect for All Ages - I’m over on ABC Family sharing a simple and fun Christmas craft the kids can do.
- Why is Playing with Your Kids so Hard? - Why do the words, “Play with me!” strike a bit of anything-else-but-that dread into my mom heart?
- 25 Epic Pics of Kids with Santa - nose picking, tears, drama, and falling asleep. You guys sent in some really cute pictures of your kids with Santa.
- Perfect Gifts to Dad from the Kids - Last minute ideas that your kids can give to Dad!
- Skipping Christmas - Why I don’t mind the idea of Christmas, but I wish the day would be gone and done this year.
- 15 Inspiring Parent Tattoos Honoring Their Children - Tracy from Liberating Working Moms is over on BabyZone sharing tattoos parents have in honor their children.
- This is What School Looks Like, I Think… - Kim from The Truth About Homeschooling shares on what a day in homeschooling looks like with her 3 kids.