Tomorrow begins one of my favorite She Reads Truth plans: Fresh Start. If you’re a week into your resolutions and wondered what on earth possessed you to commit to 52 weeks of daily runs or a raw diet (hey now, you’re doing great 😉 ) – let this study refresh and renew your sense of purpose and commitment to God.
Find more of my writing here:
– Say #GoodNightRoozle – if you haven’t seen the viral post of the little girl who literally draws herself to sleep each night, this is a heartwarming look at her bedtime routine.
– Our Colorado Christmas – we spent a week in Colorado for the holidays. Everyone got sick, I learned how to shoot a gun (much to Sam’s delight), and we had a date night at an old high school hangout. One of the many fun things about being married to a guy you’ve known since you were 12. Come see what our time was like.
And some of my fave posts around the blog world:
– One Year Ago I Lost My Babies – Aela holds a special place in my heart. She lost her twins last year right before Christmas, 17 weeks in. One year later she and her wife are still waiting for their rainbow baby(ies). I bawled through this post.
– 11 Fitness Gadgets to Help Moms Get Fit – Tracy worked her butt off to lose weight before getting pregnant a second time, now she shows how she’s getting fit again! Love these little motivators.
– “Rising on Ice” Sweet Buttery Yeast Rolls – Rebecca has mad cooking skills, and these rolls literally make me want to curl up in a blanket fort and eat them all. Where no judging eyes can see me.
– Comparisonitis – I love this post on Simple Homeschool about comparing. It applies in every aspect of life – sometimes I feel like I’m going to go mad with the comparison factor. It’s nice to know others deal with this too.
Come back tomorrow to see the “before” shots of our homeschool room – then the big reveal!!