Hi.

I dislike vague blogs/posts/booking as much as the next person. But I’ve been silent on here for a little too long – and so you’re going to get that today.

Please pray for us. For our family, for Sam, for Bella, our life. We were going to come on here this week to share amazing news that we’d waited months to share, but in a horrible turn of events and decisions, we’re now looking at, yet again, a completely different life.

We are ok. We are safe. We are clinging to faith and I’m clinging to the hope that Jesus truly is the Great Redeemer because man – just when you think life can’t get much worse, it can. Oh friends, it truly can.

Be in prayer for us as we face some of the most trying, stressful, difficult days of our lives. Pray for wisdom in hard moments, for a reminder that true wealth lies in Christ and not our stuff, and for discernment in the days ahead.

Again, I’m sorry for the “Life just changed for the worse but don’t ask why” post, but I didn’t want to stay silent on here indefinitely. Besides – “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” I know this doesn’t mean our prayers will be answered, but God will be there.

We need Him, and your prayers, here with us.

Comments

1. Praying for you and your family. May the Prince of Peace reign during this new season of uncertainty.

2. Amy Reilly says:

Praying for you and your family Diana.

3. Praying for you.

4. Jennifer Olszowy says:

Praying for you and your family… I hope you can hold on until some peace can come your way.

5. I just hope this turn ends up turning again. I want happy-go-lucky things for y'all. Praying, praying.

6. *happy things. Not happy-go-lucky.

7. Praying for you and your family just as you have asked. Our hope is in Him.

8. Sarah Lingenfelter says:

Thinking of and praying for you and your family!

9. Brenda Johnson Tolson says:

Praying an extra prayer for you today. Not a day have you have not been in my prayers. ❤️

10. Praying for you and your family.

11. Praying for you and your dear family with great hope in my heart it will help in any way possible.

12. Robin Stephens says:

Praying… I hope things start to get better soon.

13. Praying for you.

14. Another prayer warrior lifting up your sweet family…praying, praying…

15. Prayers and more prayers and then more after that.

16. Elizabeth Clements says:

Praying!!!!

17. Bethany Schad says:

I think of you guys often and I'm sorry you are facing another problem, whatever it may be. I will be praying for you guys!

18. Sending lots of prayers your way! <3

19. So many prayers. May God watch over the 3 of you extra close and help lead you during this time.

20. I pray for you guys often, but will do so especially today.

21. Sending prayers and love to you and your family. I am so sorry for whatever is happening- you are in my thoughts. ❤️

22. Prayers to you.

23. Jessica Pardee says:

Praying for you all

24. Diane Keller Wyatt says:

Sending prayers… hoping it will be better than you expect.

25. Marisa Toomey says:

Praying for you and your precious family Diana!

26. Praying for your family!

27. Sending prayers. I think about you all the time.

28. Praying, Diana. Praying really hard. <3

29. Sending you and your family gentle hugs, heartfelt prayers and healing love and peace-filled joy to surround and guide you through all your days. May hope fill your lungs like fresh bloomed flowers, knowing you are thought of and cherished beyond words!!!

30. Praying for peace for you and your family Diana.

31. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

32. I will pray too.

33. Thinking of you. I do hate such discrete posts but not because I’m nosey, because I care. Sending love and prayers.

34. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

35. Mary Aldrich says: