Perfection {Video}

August 26, 2015

I have no words for this. I just saw it yesterday for the first time – Ashley from Ounces of Hope (some of you will remember her from her old blog Ruby Family/Nolan’s Story) took these. Her son Nolan passed away in 2009 after 3 days of fighting for his life. She flew out just days before Kaden died to take photos – I had no idea she’d filmed some as well.

Here he is – my brave little boy in all his perfection.

Thank you Ashley.

• Hannah Cifuentes

September 22, 2015 at 5:01 pm

So many tears for you and your sweet boy- it breaks my heart beyond words… So many prayers for your Charlotte❤️

• Ruby

August 30, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Oh Diana… thank you so much for sharing. He is beautiful, this is beautiful and I still can’t believe he died. I mean… he;s right there. In the video. Breathing. But he’s not anymore and oh my heart. So unfair. Wishing you so much strength and love .

• Krisdee Davey

August 27, 2015 at 7:25 pm

So precious!! So heart warming. And so full of awe and wonder. I feel like because you shared all of this with us, God allows us to help carry this load with you and hold you up to Him. What love and heart ache. Hugs <3

• Kate Dexter Clemens

August 27, 2015 at 3:32 am

Wow, watching him breathe… Thank you for sharing Kaden with us, he is beautiful. Praying for you and your family for all that was, and is, and is to come.

• Elise N Hoffman

August 27, 2015 at 3:01 am

Tears rolling down again. What a precious thing.

• Calley Brewer Pate

August 27, 2015 at 1:51 am

Seeing his little chest breathing just made me cry all over again. Love you Diana. What a special gift.

• Monica

August 26, 2015 at 6:28 pm

He’s so beautiful.

• Stacy Kaye

August 26, 2015 at 11:06 pm

Oh so beautiful. It must be so wonderful yet so hard all at the same time to see his little chest rising and falling. Huge tears here. I have a Caden of my own. He was my first babe to make it here on earth after two losses before him. Three more came after, as well as two more siblings. My heart is with you today. Hugs and prayers.

• Stephanie Lindell Appel

August 26, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Oh Diana. He is so incredibly perfect. My heart breaks for your family again, remembering sweet Kaden. And then I think of you now, pregnant again, and I am so proud of you. You are so, so brave!!!!! I am so proud of you for lifting your head and your heart back up, and doing it again. Because – just look at him. It is so, so worth it. Biggest of hugs!!!!

• Jocelyn Fox Whitaker

August 26, 2015 at 7:01 pm

How beautiful beyond words…

• Jessica Moody Wyndham

August 26, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Oh Diana. Crying my eyes out for you right now. He is so perfect.

• Clare

August 26, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Beautiful

• Esther

August 26, 2015 at 11:55 am

What a precious gift. So beautiful. One of my regrets from when I lost my baby at 21 weeks was that we didn’t take any videos of him. I’m so thankful for the pictures but there is something about videos that brings you even more so back to the moment. I am so sorry that there aren’t more of these memories being made with that sweet boy today. Praying for you now.

• dailyrebeccablog

August 26, 2015 at 11:29 am

Diana. Oh sweet Diana…what you have suffered is nearly incomprehensible. Even though I followed every single day and prayed so hard for you, these posts that you’ve been sharing today are reminding me that what you’ve suffered has been greater than we all understand. Your path has had more pain than any heart should ever bear. I want you to know that I’m remembering your sweet son, your precious family, and also the unbelievable devastation you have carried. You are a stronger and more fiercely faithful woman than any I’ve ever met. I long for the day that He makes ALL THINGS right again. I’ll be there with tears streaming down my cheeks as I am today. I love you so very much. <3

1. Suz

August 26, 2015 at 9:59 pm

So perfectly said Rebecca. Yes, I totally agree. <3

• Kristin Novotny (@littlemamajama)

August 26, 2015 at 11:17 am

What a beautiful gift. And that song – so perfect.

• Deborah C

August 26, 2015 at 10:51 am

what song is that playing with the video?

1. dailyrebeccablog

Perfect.. <3

• Lesley Raye Landry

August 26, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Beautiful.

• Shannon Bason Barnett

August 26, 2015 at 4:08 pm

What an amazing gift she has given you…just speechless