Our family tries to incorporate health into every day choices as much as possible. While it’s not always easy to make better choices (like how we just grabbed burritos for lunch) setting a routine with opportunities to do so allows us to have options. I find that the more we can plan our week around healthy meals, the less often we find ourselves headed for the burrito stand. One of the things we love about living in El Paso is the year round farmer’s market. Every Saturday, this place is bursting at the seams with people and vendors; all local produce, meat, honey, soaps, and handmade goods. Lately they’ve held all types of classes there, and one of the weeks I attended a canning class was held. When we can’t get there for a while, or I find myself exhausted and not wanting to cook, or pregnant and not wanting to smell anything – I can subdue the mom guilt I have by knowing our family is filling in some of the missing gaps with things from our own (albeit accidental) garden, and supplements like vitafusion™ Extra Strength D3 – a gummy vitamin for adults.
With a fruity flavor and gummy texture, vitafusion™ gummy vitamins make taking your daily vitamins easier and more enjoyable:
- They are a delicious alternative to hard-to-swallow tablets or capsules.
- They are more convenient, as there’s no need for water.
- All vitafusion™ products are gluten-free, and made with natural fruit flavors and colors derived from fruits, vegetables and plants.
The makers of vitafusion™ offer a robust portfolio of vitamins, minerals and other dietary supplements to meet your health needs through every stage of life. Their line of products is tailored to meet the specific health needs of men, women, pregnant women and those 50+. If you’re like me and throw up beginning and end to pregnancy, or find you can’t get down the recommended vitamins in first tri especially, the gummy kind are worth taking a look at. You can spread them out throughout the day, and take them before or after a meal.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/9/2015 – 12/31/2015
Be sure to visit the vitafusion brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!