Man Crushes

July 3, 2010

Sam has man crushes. I think that is unbelievably cute.

We were talking about movies and he said he had a “man crush” on someone in one of them. I stopped, stared and said, “Um, ::giggle:: a what?” So I made him list them all for me tonight. He gave me two:

Christian Bale

Mel Gibson (pre-weirdo)

Personally, I think he has more but he won’t admit it because I like them too ::coughBradPittcough::

Then I told him I was going to blog on it to see how many of you had men in your life with man crushes. He was cool with thatย – he said most guys he knows have them. This juicy tibit of info should have been bestowed upon me many years ago.

And, to be fair – my women crushes:

Angelina Jolie (now, not blood-vial-around-neck era)

Rachel McAdams

Rachel Weisz

Ok, go find out who the man crushes are and come back to tell me!

• Queen Geek Keri

November 22, 2010 at 11:56 am

Hubs complained I had 2 celeb free passes; a guy: Gerard Butler and a Girl: Angelina Jolie (more in her blood-vile era she is too thin now.) I told hubs he could have a second celeb free pass but it has to be a guy. He thought about it for a while and it was down to Colin Ferrel and Jude Law. Jude Law won because he blushed when James Lipton asked him about the rumor he was well hung. Hubs insists his blushing was a yes and if he was going to go gay he would want a well hung man… I love his train of thinking. LOL Needless to say I dreamed about having a 3some with hubs and Jude Law for months after this conversation.

• Woman Crushes | Hormonal Imbalances

November 22, 2010 at 11:39 am

[…] I listed Sam’s man crushes on here, I figured it was only fair I did mine too. Keep in mind, if I was a 17 year old boy, this […]

• Selina

July 8, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Okay, so I’m not married, but my boyfriend has a big man crush on Ryan Reynolds. Hehe, after reading this post I just had to share!

• Sara

July 8, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Hey! I just found your new feed! I got it put in (that’s what she said) to my Google Reader, but something’s still wonky cuz when I click the link to come & comment it says 404 not found. Boo.

ANYhow… my hubs has a man crush… Johnny Depp. He’s got great taste.

July 8, 2010 at 12:32 pm

I’m going to stab wordpress. Or feedburner. I see what you mean, I’m off to try to fix it. Thanks for letting me know!

• Ashley

July 6, 2010 at 7:39 am

Hubbie’s: Robbie Williams
    Mine: Jennifer Garner and the woman from the Toyota Sienna minivan commercials

July 8, 2010 at 12:31 pm

I am still trying to figure out the minivan lady but I think I know – with the guy from the Sonic commercial as her husband?

• Not There Yet

July 4, 2010 at 10:26 am

DH wont admit to any actors, but give him a drummer and he would be all in. I tend to like the stupid girls – perhaps it makes me feel smarter?

• Amy

July 4, 2010 at 5:46 am

My husband’s is Adam Levine from Maroon 5. I don’t particularly find this guy that attractive. So, I ask him why Adam Levine and he said, “Because he’s just really cool.” I guess it’s the rock star thing.

My girl crush, Kate Walsh from Private Practice/Grey’s Anatomy. I’m totally on-board with your Rachel McAdams thing too.

• Stephanie @ Confessions of a Trophy Wife

July 3, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Hubs totally has a man crush! His is Matt Damon. We had this convo long ago =)

• Kim

July 3, 2010 at 10:39 am

Art will NOT admit to any man crush. Personally? I say James Bond and Arley Armry, that guy from “Mail Call” and the solider voice in the Toy Story movies. Can we talk about MY man crush(es)?? Josh Groban, John Travolta, Edward, Jacob, oh wait, we’re not talking about those . . . ๐Ÿ™‚ woman crushes, Sandra Bullock, Jessica Simpson (I know! but I think she’d be fun to hang with!) and Brooke Shields ๐Ÿ™‚
    LOVE the new look!!!

• Tweets that mention Man Crushes | Hormonal Imbalances — Topsy.com

July 3, 2010 at 8:55 am

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Diana. Diana said: Man Crushes: Sam has man crushes. I think that is unbelievably cute. We were talking about movies and he said… http://bit.ly/bWxqIo […]

• Erika

July 3, 2010 at 8:54 am

I thought there was a conversation along those lines before at your house when Andy told Sam he had a man crush on Tom Brady and Sam nodded his head in agreement… so that must be one more (which is probably another one he might not want to admit for the same reason as Brad Pitt)! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andy’s are:
    Tom Brady
    Michael Jordan
    (intelligent and talented athletes seems to be the theme…)

And you and I share the same woman crushes on Angelina and Rachel McAdams!