Presents for Bella

October 8, 2010

This should sum up her wants and desires pretty well these days. Ideas for birthday/Christmas/anytime:

1. Wrapping paper. Or plain paper. No gift needed. Just crinkly.
  2. A box. Preferably one she can crawl in.
  3. A door stop thingy- the ones that go “boing” then you smack them.
  4. Small pieces of dirt/kitty litter/carpet fibers.
  5. Diaper cream. To gnaw on while at the changing table.
  6. Cords – anything with a plug in.
  7. Coupons/paper with bright colors on them she can crawl around with in her hand.
  8. A kitty that will let her pull, pinch, lick, gum, and poke it on demand.
  9. A laptop. Not those kiddie kinds, the real thing. She knows.
  10. Something loud that repeats the same song/sound over and over and over while she beats on it mercilessly and screams with delight, as I begin to understand no one at Fisher Price can possibly have children of their own.

That should help anyone who wants to get her something.

• harmskills

October 12, 2010 at 6:47 pm

the diaper cream has gotten us thru many diaper changes. esp the poopy ones. keeps his hands busy so he doesnt touch the poop!

• Sara

October 11, 2010 at 11:26 am

Oliver wanted me to offer another suggestion: VHS tapes. He says his mom and dad don’t even have a VCR, so they make perfect toys.

• Brooke

October 8, 2010 at 8:49 pm

I believe that is also Ruby’s Christmas list exactly.

• Mae

October 8, 2010 at 3:23 pm

What no heavy lamps that she can pull down on her head? Piper was obsessed with trying to brain herself at that age. Made me feel like an awesome mom.

Also?

Empty DVD boxes. I can get a dishwasher unloaded and possibly even dinner halfway done if I give her some empty dvd boxes and possibly some paper from the paper shredder (she stuffs the boxes…see?).

October 8, 2010 at 2:17 pm

LOL, Mason who is 6 still enjoys boxes. 🙂 It will be on the list for a long time. If you order diapers from diapers.com they are delivered to your house in a huge box. 🙂

1. Hallie

December 12, 2011 at 9:01 am

Great isgnhit! That’s the answer we’ve been looking for.

2. kexodcwf

December 13, 2011 at 1:34 am

CJYf1S ejnvtwjkvrlo

• R’s Mom

October 8, 2010 at 1:40 pm

This just made me laugh out loud. So funny, and so true! Although I could have replaced the item about the laptop with a comment about the tv remote control!