Pumpkin Patch and Sneakiness

October 28, 2010

Our (very, very cold and windy) trip to a pumpkin patch. Complete with meltdown about not being able to eat the corn kernels in the huge “sand” box filled with corn. (Why yes, I did want to get in. Very badly.)

After we picked pumpkins and got in the car, Sam realized Bella’s little fists were balled up and she kept looking at them. He pried them open to find she had taken the corn kernels with her and hidden her hands up the sleeves of her coat. We had another small meltdown as he shook them off.

I die. Bella is the funniest child. Also, super cute.

She was fine once she got to hold her very own small pumpkin we bought for her.

Enjoy:

• metta1313

November 7, 2010 at 10:21 pm

The first time I saw this post, I read it in reader at school and couldn’t see pictures (stupid school computer). And well now that I get to see pictures I have to say Bella has great taste :). Abby picked out the same hat. (Pink is starting to grow on me…for Abby’s sake really.)

• t.bird

November 3, 2010 at 8:51 am

oh my- it looks so coooold!

• Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life

October 31, 2010 at 9:10 am

She is too cute! Stealing corn kernels is soo something Bailey would do and the tantrum after it- yep that also! Sometimes when we take things away now Bailey acts like we are doing something HORRIBLE to her! It is kinda comical! I love her little sock shoes, I saw those and wanted to get them for Bailey, but of course not in her size 🙂 here…Have a good Halloween!

• Law Momma

October 29, 2010 at 12:13 pm

She is SO cute! It was a little warm around here when we hit up the Pumpkin Patch but still fun… just not snuggly fun.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

October 28, 2010 at 11:04 pm

She is so super cute!! And the picture of her and Sam cuddled together is really precious. We went to the pumpkin patch (80 degree weather!!) here and my daughter insisted on picking up every single straw of hay and covering the pumpkins with them. Or handfuls of dirt. She kept saying, “I gotta punkin!!”

• Daisy

October 28, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Her facial expressions are just TOO cute.

• Desi

October 28, 2010 at 11:01 am

omg, that is hilarious!!! that is totally something Liv would do…except they would have been in her mouth ahaha. chipmunks I tell you.

October 28, 2010 at 11:16 am

She tried so hard to get them into her mouth. Sam was faster though. Corn poop would have been too much for me.

• Nikki

October 28, 2010 at 10:54 am

Too cute! I love that she brought home some corn. The Babe does that with his dinner. I’ll find peas in his hands long after he’s done.

October 28, 2010 at 11:15 am

It’s like they have to carry everything with them – for fear they may never eat again. 😉 We find food all over her changing table from her hiding it.

• themanager

October 28, 2010 at 9:03 am

CUTE! we are carving tonight so it should be interesting with a 1 yr old and a 10 yr old that gags and cries while she does her pumpkin…..yes, really! see my post from last year and you’ll see her hazmat gear & tears just so she could do it! lol

looks like she had fun!

October 28, 2010 at 10:24 am

I’m going to have to look for that post – that is too funny! Gags and cries – lol.

• Kim

October 28, 2010 at 9:00 am

Too cute! We had that corn to play in here, too. And John wanted to take it home with him as well. As if we wouldn’t notice! That blanket is awesome, btw. Did someone make it? Oh, and love the watermark on the pics!

October 28, 2010 at 10:23 am

Isn’t the watermark cool? I’ve been meaning to do that since anyone can upload the pics, and I finally figured out how.

I don’t know about the blanket, I’ve been trying to remember when and where we got it but I can’t for the life of me. It’s very warm though.

• Siva

October 28, 2010 at 8:11 am

Goodness, she is precious. Honestly, she might be the cutest baby I have ever seen – and my kid is pretty cute.

It looked cold out. We were rocking 80 here so I’m a little jealous.

October 28, 2010 at 10:22 am

80? Now I’m a little jealous!