Ask me anything

February 11, 2011

It’s been a while since I did one of these posts. So here we go: ask me anything.

Some ideas to get you started:

• Family
  • Friends
  • Likes
  • Regrets
  • Wishes
  • Mistakes
  • Blogging
  • Marriage
  • Motherhood
  • etc.

Whatever. I’m an open book. And if I’m not comfortable answering it, then I just won’t. (But it would have to be a super awful question for me not to.) If you don’t want to be you asking it, then be someone else. I don’t care. Be “RedHairDownThar” or something. lol

I’ll do a VLOG (omg I know – time to lose 20 lbs!) on the answers later on next week.

Hopefully you all have a question (or two) in mind cause that would be super embarrassing not to have anyone ask anything. :/ Talk about feeling like the loser with sweaty pits and lopsided boobs in middle school…

Get crackin’.

P.S. I’m on FB with a cute new welcome button.

• lucy

February 13, 2011 at 6:52 pm

What’s your #1 tip on growing your blog readership?

February 13, 2011 at 12:48 pm

If you had a delorian and could go back in time to tell your teenage self something what would you say?

• Susan

February 12, 2011 at 9:18 pm

What is your most embarrasing moment? This may very well be the only question that you refuse to answer, but I’m asking anyway…

• Noelle Spooner

February 12, 2011 at 5:33 pm

What hair products do you use? Your hair is always so shiney! Or is it just naturally shiney?
    How did you pick Bella’s name and do you have future baby names picked out?

• Tweets that mention Ask me anything | — Topsy.com

February 12, 2011 at 10:16 am

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Diana, Diana. Diana said: Blogged: Ask me anything http://goo.gl/fb/NC0FI […]

• Brooke

February 11, 2011 at 11:20 pm

Um my geeky question is… how did you do that cute welcome button on FB?

• Desi

February 11, 2011 at 11:04 pm

K, lets hear your favorite baby/toddler books. I know you have some!:)

Also, for fun…since I’ve never seen you do one. Maybe a mini style post?! hahah you and pretty bella?!

• branson

February 11, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Fun! I am pretty new to your blog so there is a lot I don’t know… I will have to think 🙂

February 11, 2011 at 8:14 pm

What’s your favorite color?? 🙂 And when you guys get stationed on the east coast, can we come visit??

• Shannon Milliorn

February 11, 2011 at 4:09 pm

i was wondering all about Bella’s diet; daily/weekly. Our daughters are close in age. My Mackenna has a “thing” about textures. Even just rubbing her hand on the carpet makes her screw up her face and EVEN gag. That being said she has started to dislike pureed baby food. But i just can’t seem to come up with a menu plan that will keep her full. So i’ve been asking other moms how and what they feed their 1year olds!

• Krysta

February 11, 2011 at 3:26 pm

When will you guys have more babies!?

• allison

February 11, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Just some follow-up stuff I’m curious about: how’s the grocery budget going? Will you stick with it when Sam is gone? What about playgroup? Do you still go?

• Lisa

February 11, 2011 at 11:22 am

You probably have said something about this before, but I haven’t been following you all that long. How did you meet your husband?

• Sarah

February 11, 2011 at 10:53 am

What is your favorite drink at Starbucks?

• Mrs. MidAtlantic

February 11, 2011 at 10:48 am

What’s your favorite in-a-pinch dinner? I’m always looking for something other than “let’s just order pizza again!”

• kim

February 11, 2011 at 10:44 am

What got you started blogging? When did you and Sam decide to have kids? Was it a difficult decision or just something you knew you wanted to do?

February 11, 2011 at 10:35 am

Oh me me! I need some help with organization, since you are totally awesome with it, I want to pick your brain, give me your best tips, schedules whatever you have. I am all ears. I will really need the help when Ashland comes!!! HELP!!!