As promised, Georgia pics.

June 6, 2011

I swear I didn’t wear my shorts the entire time I had my bathing suit on. I just completely forgot once we got to the Atlantic due to extreme excitement and after I realized we didn’t get any shots while they were off.

That sounds really terrible but I can’t figure how else to word it. :/

I did the unthinkable – I took Bella to the pool several times and got in with just my swimsuit on. In front of people. In front of 13 year olds wearing itty bitty string bikini’s. (Just – NO. Wrong on so may levels people.)

Please to enjoy:

Tybee Beach

At Tybee Beach near Savannah, GA
Bella and I/Daddy and Bella
Loving the water.
Bella at first/Knocked over by a wave. Which became her favorite game.
Talking about the waves.

It took us four hours to get there due to traffic. (Memorial Day weekend? What were we thinking?) But it was SO worth it to see the look of pure joy on her face as she realized this was the biggest bathie she’d every been in.

• Cyndi Mullins

June 9, 2011 at 8:03 pm

I am not sure how I came across your site, but was immediately delighted to see photos of your baby girl at Tybee. I live in Savannah, only about 25 minutes away. I have nine children, yet never tire of seeing the joy in their faces when they first experience the ocean.

Love the south beach at low tide. Prefer the lighthouse for sunsets.

Hope you had fun!

• Alexia

June 9, 2011 at 8:36 am

Looks like a great family day at the beach! Bella looks so adorable in that suit and little hat! And I don’t mind the shorts at all…you look ready to chase a toddler around!

• Janelle

June 7, 2011 at 1:25 pm

You look great in your suit. I’m so impressed – two posts with bathing suit photos in the last few weeks. Go girl!

• alisha

June 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Those pics are sooooo cute! By the way, you look amazing!

• Sara

June 6, 2011 at 7:34 pm

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I’m glad Bella loved the beach 🙂

• Teresa

June 6, 2011 at 7:24 pm

I can’t remember the last time I saw the ocean, maybe 5 years?? Beautiful pics, as always! And yes, I see the sluttiest little girls these days. So so so sad.

• Erika @NAMAmmaSTE

June 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm

aww, so precious! All of them. Makes me want to go to the beach now.

• Kelly

June 6, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Those are such beautiful beach pics! And Bella is such a little cutie – I love the suit and the hat! Hats with chin straps are your friend with her at this age!

• Suz @ Suz’s Treats

June 6, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Love that ruffle suit! So glad y’all were able to hang out at the beach as a family!

• Noelle S.

June 6, 2011 at 11:53 am

Looks like a really fun family trip. Thats awesome that Sam was there for her first beach trip!! Georgia is a pretty awesome place!

• Krista

June 6, 2011 at 11:48 am

Looks like fun was had by all. And I love that picture of Bella with her face close to the water. It’s priceless.

• Miranda

June 6, 2011 at 11:18 am

Yay for you in a bathing suit and spending time with your husband! And for Bella at the beach! Yay!

Did you like Tybee, as someone who’d never been there before? Growing up in GA, I’m used to Atlantic coast waters, but I prefer Gulf Coast. But I’m DYING for a beach. What did you think?