#Blissdom Vlog

February 27, 2012

Please excuse…

Well, please excuse everything in the vlog below. Especially the way I butcher Allora Handmade’s lovely name because I am a tired mess. Alla Hora? Really Diana?

::headdesk::

I had a lot more cute swag but couldn’t find the Blissdom bag in my room at the moment I filmed, so when I do a final post on Blissdom and the people/general happenings I’ll include a few pics of those.

Quick rundown:

I stayed at the Opryland in Nashville, TN and um, it was like the most amazing hotel EVER. And it sealed my love of all things Southern. Again.

Beth Anne from The Heir to Blair was my roommate. And yes. She is so freakin’ adorable and down to earth.

Oreck was my awesome sponsor – and I got to meet their PR person Chelsea there who I’ve been talking with since September. I can’t thank her enough for what she did for us while we were there – above and beyond. Oreck is hands down one of the best companies I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.

You can find Jon Acuff here, Allora here, and all about Blissdom here.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible and to my husband who stayed home with Bella and cleaned the house before I got back – all so I could go and relax for a few days.

I am poofy and yawn a lot. Please remember I am also growing two people and was exhausted – and despite the pic below I am not going to eat the book or throw it at the screen.

• Araújo

March 23, 2012 at 5:21 am

thanks for this, i find it very important.http://www.agenciadempregos.com

• Daneilia

February 28, 2012 at 3:48 pm

You are too sweet! Gosh girlie, I’ve been exhausted lately and I only wish my excuse was that it was because I was pregnant. I’m so glad you had a good time. There are so many conferences I want to check out but because the way you hyped up Blissdom, that just might be on the list lol. There is an Army Blog Conference that I heard about. Maybe, that’s one we need to hit up haha.

Hope you’re doing great 🙂

• Misty Pratt

February 28, 2012 at 9:42 am

Have you been to BlogHer? I bought a ticket for August in New York, but now I’m questioning whether to go or not (I have no sponsor, and the hotel is EXPENSIVE). Not to mention that I’ll be as big as a house….anyway, any thoughts on your comparison between BlogHer and Blissdom would be great!!

• MomEinstein

February 27, 2012 at 5:11 pm

You’re so adorable! And of course you’re tired – you’re growing bones from scratch! That takes a lot out of you.

PS. Now I want to go to Blissdom.

• Alisha

February 27, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Girlie you are adorable! I love the yawns and the “Anyway…” I’d have just fallen asleep and not had the stamina to even speak lol. Glad you had a great time and those Trader Joe goodies sound delicious.

• Jennifer @ Also Known As the Wife

February 27, 2012 at 10:39 am

I’m so glad you had a great time! I wish you were going to BlogHer but we’ll meet one day.

And you totally made me yawn while watching the video. Ha!

• Lucy M

February 27, 2012 at 10:16 am

you loook amazing! stunning!!! you should def. do more vlog!! thank you for sharing

• grace

February 27, 2012 at 9:55 am

that was great. you should vlog more often. =) i think you pretty much sold me on eventually going to a blissdom. =)

• Teresa

February 27, 2012 at 9:21 am

I can’t wait until the day I can attend a blog conference! Thanks for sharing your experience!

• Rebecca

February 27, 2012 at 9:06 am

OMG! You are so adorable I’m surprised you haven’t spontaneously exploded from all the cute 🙂

I’m so excited you had a great time and got awesome swag and roomed with Beth Anne and had a little getaway before your sweet babies enter the scene!

This vlog made me wanna skype you.

Oh, and I want to meet Kim (babyfeet) I wish we could 3 way skype!

1. Dana @SearsFam

February 27, 2012 at 9:29 am

I have skyped with her, but I want to join this sykpeness with all you Ladies. Love you all!

And seriously Diana you put my three months with twins to shame. You look SO good. I looked like death.

So glad you had fun! I am SO going next year, Blogher can kiss it! LOL

• Shell

February 27, 2012 at 9:01 am

I’m impressed that you already have a vlog up!

So nice to get to meet you!

• Kim

February 27, 2012 at 8:57 am

OK, 1) How cute is your new hair??? OMG, dying over here. 2) how can you be cute when you yawn? *thinking nasty thoughts about that* and 3) awesome vlog and post. You look amazing, natch. I’m jealous I wasn’t there!!