So Who’s Over Here?
When I announced last month I was opening up the blog for ads and all proceeds would go towards our adoption costs, I was humbled and touched at the response you all gave me. I am so honored to have each company and blogger listed in my sidebars; some I know so well and others I’ve become familiar with these past few weeks.
I’m giving a shout out to each of the people who snagged a spot on here:
- Domestic Commando: Toni is the author of Domestic Commando: A Stay-at-Home (R)evolution. I’ve had the chance to read her book and am loving how honest and informative it is – both for parents already at home and for those thinking about it. It’s an unbiased book – works really well for either stay at home moms or dads, short term or long term. Toni’s goal with the book is “to make home life a little easier and safer, and to help moms (and dads) shake off the judgment of others who think they aren’t smart or interesting because they chose to be stay-at-home parents at some point in their lives.” YES. Be on the lookout for a review next week!
- a punk, a pumpkin, and a peanut: Carina writes on life with 3 kids; two biological and one adopted. They’re waiting for #4 to come home. I love her laid back style, lots of pics, and the honesty about a tough adoption process.
- Project Hope: If you read this post, you know how much my heart is in this. Laura makes memory boxes for women who have lost their babies and gives them something to hold onto. She’s an amazing woman and an inspiration – consider helping her out and spreading her message.
- The Grant Life: Kelley is mom to two: 14 months apart. YES. That is incredible. She loves to cook and craft, but I’m mostly loving her linkups for things like “Menu Monday”, and how she puts together posts full of pictures for all kinds of themes and ideas.
- Life as Ashlet: Ashley writes on life as a mom to two; a little boy here and little girl who went to heaven at 16 weeks from Turners Syndrome. Find out more about this on her blog.
- The Crunchy Wife: Jenny blogs on all things green. She tells you about how it works for her family with great tips and tricks, and they’re taking on a farm too for even more sustainable living!
- Lila Rose: Jackie sells the cutest hair accessories on the planet – for all ages. Her summer sandals ones are some of my favorites, but she has headbands, clips, and bobby pins of all kinds – each gorgeously designed.
- Good Girl Gone Green: I love Stephanie, and her powerful message of being more eco friendly. Her Project Green Foot is totally inspiring about changing the way we live.
- The Heir to Blair: Honestly, if you’ve been on my blog for a while you probably realize how much I adore Beth Anne. She is honest, funny, and tells you exactly like it is about being a working Southern momma.
- Liberating Working Moms: Tracy and I are friends who go back a looong way. She’s started a blog with a community of working moms who share stories on everything from daycare woes, pumping while at work, recipe ideas, and style.
I have a few spots available, some reserved, and some opening up in the next several days. Be sure to check out my Ads & PR page as it tells you what slots are available and when, and how much they are. I use Passionfruit so it’s very simple to do.
So a huge, huge thank you to each of you who ran or will run your button/ad on my site. It was really touching to see the outpouring of support with all of this. Know when we bring our little one home, anyone on here now and in the future played a part in getting them to us.