We had an amazing, amazing time. I don’t even know where to begin. The cruise, the islands, the sea turtles, the food, the room service, the pools, THE SPA…
Everything was incredible. Since Babble and Disney (who owns Babble) sent me, the majority of it all will be over there (hence the reason they sent me), but until I get pics loaded and an idea of how to explain it all so that it makes sense and helps people who are thinking of taking a Disney cruise, I’m going to just leave it till next week.
Bella and I are at a hotel in San Antonio right now, spending the night and then tomorrow we head home. I am so eager to get back and see Sam, Charlie, the kitties, and be in my own house and my own bed. I will miss being rocked to sleep every night after our room was prepared for the evening with turn down service, origami towel designs, and little chocolates.
I will also miss seeing this every morning and evening off our verandah:
I leave you with my posts on Babble and Military Family from this past week(ish):
- What is FAM and How Can it Help with Pregnancy? Using FAM (Fertility Method Awareness) to get or avoid being pregnant.
- Timeline of an International Adoption – What do each of the steps look like and how long do they usually take?
- Pregnant Patients and the Hospital: Know Your Rights – All pregnant or wanting to be pregnant women should read this – whether or not you plan to use a hospital for your birth.
- Questions to Ask Any Potential Childcare Provider – Finding the right childcare is easy, keeping it long term can be the problem. Use these questions as a guideline to follow when interviewing.
- 5 Must Read Books for using the Fertility Awareness Method – thinking of using FAM? Read these first.
- The Domestic Adoption Viewpoint – Kacia from Coconut Robot gives her viewpoint on the domestic adoption process.
- 10 Books for Children who have a Deployed Parent – if a parent or loved one is deploying, these books can help your child and you sort through feelings that might not be able to be understood or shared by a little one.