In the months that have passed, we’ve grown to love having tile more than carpet. In fact, we both agree that if at all possible, we’ll never go back to a home with mostly carpet again. It’s so easy to clean and care for, and makes cleaning up after the pets and Bella a breeze. The only thing I wished was that I didn’t have to lug the tile vacuum (there is such a thing) in and out for every mess. The dust buster was too small. The broom brushed it all over.
When Swiffer launched their new Sweep & Trap at Target, I was curious to see if it would be the answer to the small, nonstop messes I cleaned up throughout the day. I’ve given it a try for a few weeks now, and here’s what I think:
- SUPER lightweight. Bella uses it with ease.
- It stores nearly anywhere because of it’s size.
- It not only cleans up the mess without power or batteries, but the cloth behind the sweeper picks up any dust/crumbs left behind.
- Uses the same dry cloths as the Swiffer Sweeper.
- Rotating blades and dirt bin are easily removed for cleaning and just as easy to reattach.
- Rotating blades are soft so they won’t scratch your hardwood floors.
- It only works moving forward, not backward. After a vacuum that took a little getting used to.
- The design isn’t meant to get into corners.
How it works:
The Swiffer Sweep & Trap uses rotating blades to pick up large particles and flicks them into a dirt bin while the attached Swiffer Sweeper dry cloth traps dirt, dust and hair that brooms can leave behind. This innovative combination cleans up big and small messes in a single swipe, so you can embrace life’s little messes. It’s only intended for dry pick-up on hard floor surfaces.
Right now, you can get $2 off of a Swiffer Sweep & Trap starter kit at Target.com by going to http://clvr.li/1dPxU3G and entering coupon code TGTBBAGU. Offer is only valid through 2/28/14 at Target.com so hurry!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.